The Scale-up Business
of the Year Award
Was your business once an SME or start-up that has taken the next step, driven by spectacular growth?
Have you retained the key founders of your company as you have grown rapidly, yet recruited brilliant new talent as well?
If your plans for a new service or product exceeded expectations leading to significant sales growth as measured against your competitors or market size, it stands a chance of winning the Scale-up Business of the Year Award.
Recognising a market leading increase in sales, headcount, profitability, market share or geographical expansion in recent years, this award will go to the business demonstrating the highest levels of growth and a robust plan to deliver a sustainable financial performance.
What makes a winner?
Open to any UK-based scale-up with a current turnover of no less than £3 million per annum, judges will look for the business that can best demonstrate:
- Market-leading growth
- Strong financial performance over a three-year period
- Those which may be considering a listing on the public market in London
- Companies which may be seeking access to external capital
- Outstanding leadership and management
- Innovation in products, services or processes
- Exceptional customer service
- High levels of employee engagement
- An ethical approach to business