of the Year
Following the unprecedented events of the last year, being a good employer has taken on a new meaning.
Companies are now being asked how they supported their employees during the COVID-19 crisis, how they promoted employee welfare and engagement and how they adapted to new digital platforms.
If your organisation excelled at these things, the Employer of the Year Award might be for you. This award celebrates organisations that went the extra mile to support not only their employees but also the communities in which they operate.
What makes a winner?
Judges will look for evidence of how employees are engaged in company values and how human resources have been optimised to achieve and sustain the commercial operation. They will also look at investment in people, initiatives to create a more collaborative culture, and the impact this has had on commercial performance.
Open to any business, this award will recognise the enterprise that has driven demonstrable excellence in the following key areas:
- Employee development, retention and recruitment
- Diversity and inclusion
- Leadership and management
- Innovation and operational excellence
- Employee communication/feedback mechanisms
- An embedded ethical culture
- Creative and collaborative customer service
- Supporting the local community