The Lloyds Bank Local Business of the Year Award
Open to all business with a turnover of no more than £500,000, this award celebrates the determination, resilience and true back bone of Britain’s high streets and our day to day support from local communities.
There are 5.7 million micro business in the UK and they represent 95.72% of all UK privately owned businesses. 4,567,775 UK businesses have no employees (so are simply run by the owners).
FREE to Enter
- Has your local business gone above and beyond to support your community during the pandemic?
- How have you coped and supported your teams/leaders over the past 18 months?
- What has been the business successes and what have you learnt over the past 18 months? What is your business structure? How did your business evolve? Has your turnover improved?
- Have you made any distinct efforts to improve your carbon footprint?
- Judges will be looking for exemplar qualities that make you a unique, distinct local business.
In no more than 700 words, please enter why you think you should win this award.