The Department for International Trade Exporter of the Year Award
In partnership with the Department for International Trade, we’re on the look-out for great ambassadors for British business abroad, those companies that have achieved the highest and most sustainable levels of international growth through exporting.
If your company has achieved a significant export victory for its products and services, or built a long-term relationship with an international business partner to deliver substantial growth, it might just stand a chance at winning the Department for International Trade Exporter of the Year Award.
This award focuses on all aspects of exporting, with a particular focus on sustainable exporting models, innovative practices, and ethical approaches.
What makes a winner?
Open to any enterprise that is achieving export growth or an increase in revenues from overseas operations, judges will look for the organisation that can best demonstrate:
- An increase in sales through exporting
- Significant growth or expansion overseas
- Potential and plan for sustained growth in international markets
- Innovation in products, services or processes to enable exporting
- International engagement and knowledge of different jurisdictions
- Effective leadership and management
- An ethical and sustainable approach to business
- Strong business results