The LDC Entrepreneur
of the Year Award
Economic growth in the UK is powered by great leaders. If you’re an inspiring and visionary leader whose compelling ideas have translated in financial success, then The LDC Entrepreneur of the Year Award wants to hear your story.
Has your business strategy created value for your investors? Are you prepared to be an ambassador within the wider entrepreneurial world?
Focusing on the contribution of a dynamic, creative and visionary leader, this award recognises an enterprising individual who has achieved sustained levels of growth and strong financial performance through a culture of innovation and resilience, and an ability to inspire others through their leadership style.
What makes a winner?
This award is open to any individual operating in the public, private or third sector in the UK. Candidates need not only to demonstrate their business success and leadership ability, but also what winning the award would mean to them, and how they would be a worthy ambassador for the award within the entrepreneurial world.
The award will go to the outstanding entrepreneur who can best demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional visionary and inspirational leadership
- Identification of a market opportunity
- How employees and resources were applied to optimise the opportunity
- Strong commercial performance, financial results and demonstrable growth
- Demonstration of the creation of real shareholder value
- Potential and plan for sustained growth
- Innovation in products, services or processes
- Customer engagement and loyalty
- An ethical approach to business