There’s not long to go until the big night! The awards ceremony will be held on Tuesday 9th November 2021 at the Grosvenor House Hotel. We look forward to seeing you there.
Please read this page carefully to plan your evening and check the requirements for gaining entry below. To reduce queues, have your e-tickets and Covid passes ready to show on arrival on your phone.
Dress Code: Black Tie
18.30 - Arrival & Drinks Reception
19.30 - Welcome Speeches
19.45 - Dinner
21.30 - Keynote Speeches, Entertainment & Awards
23.00 - Awards Close & After Show Party
01.30 - Carriages
BBEA 2021 Covid-19 Policy. Let us put your mind at ease
The British Business Excellence Awards and our partners cannot wait to welcome you to the largest gathering of business leaders following the most challenging 20 months in modern history.
If you're slightly hesitant about attending because of Covid-19, let us reassure you that we're implementing additional measures every step of the way to make the evening as safe (and clean) as possible – your health and safety is our number one priority:
- Before you enter - all guests will need to show proof of double vaccination or a negative lateral result within 24 hours of the event to gain entry
- Entering the venue - this process will be 100% contactless. All guests will be sent an e-ticket, which will be scanned upon entry and you can pay for drinks using your card
- The venue itself - the large event space has high ceilings and ventilation throughout, plus the onsite team will be cleaning throughout the evening
- At your table - all attendees will be supplied with their very own hand sanitiser at their seat, making you feel more comfortable to network with those around you
- Face coverings or masks are not mandatory, however we welcome guests who wish to wear them and encourage everyone to be mindful and respectful of individual choices.
- Please remember: if you or anyone in your household tests positive for COVID-19 in the two days prior to the event then we would ask that you don’t attend. It is advisable for all attendees to check-in by using the NHS COVID-19 app.
The Grosvenor House Hotel
80-90 Park Lane
Tel: +44 20 7499 6363
Finding Your Way
Perfectly located on Park Lane in Central London’s Mayfair neighbourhood, JW Marriott Grosvenor House London offers luxury venue and hotel accommodation in an upscale setting near Hyde Park Corner, Oxford Street, Buckingham Palace and more.
Marble Arch: 4 minute walk to venue.
Bond Street: 11 minute walk to venue.
Hyde Park Corner: 12 minute walk to venue.
Paddington Station – large nationwide train station with links to Wales and South West of England. From Paddington Station you can walk to Lancaster Gate tube station and take the Central Line to Marble Arch Station in 25 minutes. Or its approximately a 7 minute drive.
Kings Cross St Pancreas Station – large nationwide train station with links to Scotland and the North East of England. From St Pancreas Station get the Victoria and Central Line tubes to Marble Arch Station in 30 minutes.
On-site parking, fee: 42 GBP daily
Victoria Coach Station is 30 minute walk from the venue with coach links all over Great Britain. Get the Victoria Line (tube) from Victoria Coach Station to Oxford Circus Station, change for the Central Line to Marble Arch and enjoy a short 4 minute walk to the venue, total travel time 35 minutes.
NEARBY CAR RENTALS
35 Edgware Road
London, W2 2JE
Phone: +44 843 309 3049