Non-Disclosure Agreement for Judges
You are required to read this, sign and agree to the terms below prior to judging The Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards (owned and run by Sarah Austin Events Ltd). If you feel unable to meet the terms of this agreement or if there is any conflict of interest that we need to be made aware of, please advise Sarah Austin Events Ltd immediately by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards
Conflict of interest
Conflicts of interest potentially exist when a judge has personal or financial relationships with other persons or organisations or has nominee connections that could influence award-judging decisions.
The existence of such relationships may not necessarily represent a true conflict of interest and may not necessitate withdrawal from judging, but it is vital that they be disclosed to Sarah Austin Events Ltd. prior to judging taking place.
Personal Relationships: Nominations by friends, life partners, business colleagues, your own employer, contractor or family members that are submitted in the category you are judging represent a potential conflict of interest and should be reported immediately to Sarah Austin Events Ltd.
Financial Relationships: Any instance in which you were paid, in relation to the award you are judging (category, nominees, nominators, etc.), represents a potential conflict of interest. These should be reported immediately to Sarah Austin Events Ltd.
STATEMENT OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
As a judge for The Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards, I recognise that I may know some or all the nominees in the award category or categories I am judging. Nevertheless, I guarantee that all aspects of my judging will be fair and impartial.
I agree to disclose any potential conflict of interest, including but not limited to those listed above as soon as it develops or as soon as I recognise it. If a conflict of interest emerges during the judging process, I agree to notify Sarah Austin Events Ltd. immediately. I am aware that such disclosure may disqualify me from judging or Sarah Austin Events Ltd. may re-assign me to a different category.
STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
I accept my appointment as a judge in The Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards (“the Awards”). I agree and undertake as a condition of my appointment as follows:
- All information contained in the entries to the Awards and any other information provided by entrants, shall be treated by me as privileged and confidential.
- I will not communicate or disseminate any such information, nor shall I communicate or disseminate any information relating to matters of discussion between judges regarding the entries, relating to the judges’ decisions thereon or any other information or discussion obtained by me as part of my participation in the Awards to any third party.
- The only person entitled to make any comment or announcement or divulge any information regarding the judges’ decision in relation to the Awards shall be Sarah Austin Events Ltd., which will follow all confidentiality guidelines. Without limiting the generality of the above, I further agree:
- Not to pass on to any third party any materials, notes or other information about the entries, finalists, winners, or any other aspect of my participation in the Awards
- To refrain from communicating or disseminating to any third party the contents of any information I receive (verbally or written) in relation to the winners, entries, finalists or any other aspect of my participation in the Awards
- To ensure that any information given to me (e.g., case studies/results) is safeguarded and kept confidential and seen only by me I consent to abide by both the spirit and the letter of this statement.
This Agreement is agreed to and executed by both parties.