The Lloyds Bank Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year Award
UK SME’s are the backbone of the British economy. Are you proud of what your company has achieved? How have you adapted to a post-pandemic economy and a new talent landscape to succeed over the last year?
Celebrating the contribution of Small to Medium-Sized Businesses to the UK economy, this award recognises SMEs that have maintained consistent growth and strong financial performance, understand their customers, have an engaged workforce with effective leadership, and are continually innovating to support future growth.
Open to all organisations with no more than £25 million turnover in their last financial year, this Award will go to the company that best demonstrates the following:
- An established market position
- Excellent growth, expansion or resilience
- Plan for sustained growth
- Innovation in products, services or processes
- Optimisation of technology & communication
- Customer and staff engagement
- Effective leadership and management
- An ethical approach to business
- Strong business results